Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's official!!

I am a graduate!!! I received a letter from Unisa today confirming that I have, indeed, completed my degree. Now, it might sound odd that I wasn't sure about that, but let me tell you a quick story: At the end of 2008, my sister got her exam results, passing with flying colours and was convinced that she was finished with her degree, as per the requirements stated in the yearbook. However, upon further investigation, she found that Unisa did not agree with her on this. Eventually she was told that she still needed to do two specific subjects to complete her degree. When, disheartened but eager to finish, she tried to register for said subjects...she was told that they do not even exist anymore! After lots and lots (and lots and lots) of time on the phone and e-mail, Unisa finally decided that she ís, in fact, finished with her degree. See why I don't take anything at face value when it comes to them? But now I have proof, now I can relax!!

6 comments:

  1. WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly don't know where you find the energy, you truly are a SUPERWOMAN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geluk, mater!! Trots op jou. xxx

    ReplyDelete