Friday, July 31, 2009

My three...

Three names I go by:
Kien/Kiena
Pops
Blondie

Three jobs you may not know I have had in my life:
Data-capturer
Planning assistant
PA

Three places I have lived:
Germiston
Potchefstroom
Centurion

Three shows that I watch currently:
Top Gear
Top Gear
Top Gear (not necessarily in that order and not necessarily by choice...)

Three Places I have been:
Germany
Netherlands
Uuuuuhm, Cape Town?

Three people who e-mail me regularly:
Adri
Jan
Eugene (My brother from another mother)

Three of my favorite foods:
Seafood in any form
Pasta
Anything my mother-in-law makes

Three bloggers I think will respond:
Not sure, think most of my buddies have done it already

Three things I'm looking forward to:
The end of winter...
My daughter’s first birthday in September
OPM family day in October

No comments:

Post a Comment