Friday, August 7, 2009

My music

I am so far behind the time that I can’t even remember who started this, I think Jahni...

I really had a difficult time with this one, because I absolutely LOVE music, I will go totally nuts without it. I couldn’t choose just 10, and even these aren’t all of my favourite-favourites. But here goes, in no particular order:

1) Hysteria – Def Leppard
2) Poison – Alice Cooper
3) Walking on sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
4) Sit down – James
5) Loosing my religion – R E M
6) Tears in heaven – Eric Clapton
7) With or without you – U2
8) Thank you for loving me – Bon Jovi
9) Gebed – Mathys Roets
10) Runaway train – Soul Asylum
11) Somebody – Depeche Mode
12) River of dreams – Billy Joel
13) Thorn in my side – Eurythmics

14) Remember - Josh Groban

I have a quite diverse taste in music, I am a big fan of classical music (I absolutely love Bach’s Toccata & Fugue in D Minor) which I mainly listen to when I am studying, love the so-called popera (Il Divo, Josh Groban), golden oldies, 80’s and 90’s music, love almost anything Andrew Lloyd Webber, a little bit of doef-doef, some ‘light’ metal (think Metallica’s Nothing Else Matters), the ‘older’ Afrikaans artists (Laurika Rauch, Matthys Roets)... You name it, I (probably) love it! But if you really want to torture me, make me listen to jazz!


(Three posts on one day!? Aren't you proud of me???)

1 comment: