Tuesday, May 3, 2016

...And then life happened!

Some years ago I started this blog as a means to keep in touch with a few of my friends, friends that went through some of the things we went through, friends with kids around the same age as my daughter, friends with mutual interests.  Of course life intervened, and the blog died down.  Sadly, so did some of those friendships, but that's an entire post all on its own, should I feel so inclined one day, haha.

Reading the previous posts, I stand in awe at how fast time goes by.  When I wrote the last post, Girly was about a year and a half old, still in the baby house and an only child.  Now, she is 7 (going on 17...), in grade 2 of 'big school' and big sister to an almost 5 year old little monster (who, I might add, is the personification of 'too wise for his size'!).

This blog will most probably not be read by anyone but me, and that is just fine.  This will be my space to rant and rave and just let it all out.  In a previous post I mentioned that I suffer from verbal diarrhea, so to give my friends' and family's ears a break, I will come here from time to time.  If someone ends up reading this: I am truly sorry, hahahaha!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment